01. i use LUSH’s ultrabland…its a face cleanser that’s also awesome for removing make up! i use ultrabland for the eyes (eyeliner/mascara) because it’s super gentle and hydrating. it’s also awesome for stubborn lipstick too! i usually use make up wipes for my face…it’s the target brand, up & up, in the blue/white packaging. they’re not amaaazing, but they work.
02. i do! but its not super noticeable. i personally wouldn’t recommend threading your face cause it might grow back thicker, and you wouldn’t want that!! maybe just make sure you hydrate and use a primer! i really like tarte’s poreless primer.
01. i primarily use real technique brushes (the gold ones). and MAC brushes for my brows.
02. different brushes will give you different types of coverage. flat brushes are supposed to give you heavier coverage, stippling brushes are usually a little lighter, a sponge is supposed to be appear super airbrushed. and usualllly, you use creamier/thicker foundations w/ flat top/sponges and stippling brushes with more liquidy foundations. but honestly, just do what works for you. thats what i do lol
03. try…. Revlon Pink Pout, Revlon
01. ooh girl, i don’t know how to to eyeshadow so i’m not theeee best person to come to about this! but i would get a brush set and yes have some back ups! blending brushes usually the ones that people have tons of back ups of. sorry i’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to eyeshadow/ eyeshadow brushes.
02. yes i’ll take a pic!
01. contouring! there are a bajillion contouring vids on youtube that’ll teach you.
03. it’s alright to me. i wish it had better coverage, one layer is not enough to hide my scars, 2 layers still shows them too. it does feel lightweight but i do find it cracks on me some days! i do use it everyday because it feels nice, but i wouldnt repurchase.
04. i didn’t know that it would look good…i just hella wanted it so i did! girl just go for it! if you want it, rock it, who cares. you can always flip it up if you aren’t comfortable with it! and there’s tons of different jewelery that you can get too.
01. oh yes i’ve heard of it! and i’ll definitely use it if i ever do sell my things! and thank you!
02. yes! they’ll give you any sample you want (besides shampoo bars, body butters, bath bombs/bubble bars, massage bars)
03. it’s no different than anyone else, and i’m not even positive i myself, do it correctly lol
01. i’m in the process of starting my channel very soon! and thank you!
03. oooh i have no idea lol my boobs are non-existant lol. you should ask their bra consultants lol
04. supreme’s website